First, let me assure my readers that veggies are as strong and nimble and have as much stamina as those who eat meat ----- the biggest and strongest land animal, the elephant, is a strict vegetarian! So is the deer , which runs fast and long.
Second, as for variety of food one can cook with vegetables, one simply has to look at veggie websites ---- there is enormous variety, the web is full of vegetarian recipes of all types of cuisine.
Then, what will be different about this blog? It is to share my experiences in making healthy vegetarian food which is simple and easy to cook. Youngsters of today often manage with fast foods because of lack of time and energy to cook at home, going through elaborate recipes. So, I am going to stress more on the ease of cooking and the health benefits of the recipes I include in my blog. I would welcome any ideas, suggestions and recipes from those of you who believe in the benefits of being a veggie.

No comments:
Post a Comment